Last deadline to receive abstracts: February 17th.
Guidelines for submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- State specific object of study
- State method used, if pertinent
- Summarise results obtained
- State conclusions reached
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Inclusion in the Scientific Program is dependent on payment of registration fees
- Abstract title should not exceed 25 words
- Abstract length should not exceed 400 words
- The submission of abstracts will be made once you have registered.
- Registration of at least one author is required
- Please send your abstract to: [email protected]
- Poster dimensions should not exceed 91.5cm (36″ in) width x 122 cm (48″) height. Text and illustrations should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet)
- All posters will be assigned a number in agree with the scientific topic
- You will find the number of your poster in the Program
- Use the board with the same number
- It is forbidden to take photographs or videos of the posters without authorization of the authors
- Utilities to display the poster will be provided